Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to my blog!!


As some of you may or may not know I have been given an amazing opportunity. I'm going on a mission trip to the country of Haiti. I am going with a group of 12 people from my church, Heartland Community Church- Sun Prairie. I will be leaving for this life changing adventure January 3, 2011 and returning January 10, 2011. I am so blessed and totally excited that God has given me this incredible opportunity to do His work for the people of Haiti! I have created this blog to give everyone the opportunity to follow me on this adventure as I prepare for my trip and also once I have returned. I can't wait to share pictures and amazing stories with all of you. I ask that you all are praying for me and my fellow team members as we prepare for this life changing and growing adventure!! Stay tuned for more information and blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment